Fort Bill

PaRtZ

Yeah i'm defo going next year, it was great meeting loads of new people and i loved my first comp it was mega fun. (Y) us boys had some right good fun in the camp site. 

Cheers wayne for taking me  :angry: 

Kyle.

If i remember rightly, they not having one next year, but the year after?

I had an absolutely awesome weekend, even though i didnt do particularly well in the overall comp

my highlights are:

cleaning section 5 (log 1) with a popped front tyre!!!

tom rigg (cheers for taking me!!) he came third in inter (well done!!!)

managing to rip my brake pad to pieces while backwheeling the log rack.

the amazing street ride outside the trian station (especially when the security guards came out!!! lmao)

Does anyone know the name of the lad who came but didnt ride the comp who had longish blond hair and was amazing at front wheel gaps and ups?? he rides a silver t rex?

Big thanks got to all the observers and organisers, the crowds were cool.

special thanks to the lad with the python who gave me a front innertube (soz, cant remember ur name, but thanks!!!)

and thanks to aran cook who gave me an old brake pad when i destroyed mine.

i had a great time staying in the tent in which we managed to get tom's volvo inside!!! so cheers to tom rigg and phil king.

Cheers, Andrew

(i ride a koxx lb and have a blue thing going on and enjoyed doing some huge backwheeling on the logs without touches!!)

I had an absolutely awesome weekend, even though i didnt do particularly well in the overall comp

my highlights are:

the amazing street ride outside the trian station (especially when the security guards came out!!! lmao)

Does anyone know the name of the lad who came but didnt ride the comp who had longish blond hair and was amazing at front wheel gaps and ups?? he rides a silver t rex?

special thanks to the lad with the python who gave me a front innertube (soz, cant remember ur name, but thanks!!!)

i had a great time staying in the tent in which we managed to get tom's volvo inside!!! so cheers to tom rigg and phil king.

Cheers, Andrew

(i ride a koxx lb and have a blue thing going on and enjoyed doing some huge backwheeling on the logs without touches!!)

ah, yer, i think i remember you, i was riding a t-mag, we were all looking for somewhere to eat when we got to macdonalds at 11:02 lol!

and that was matt who was really good at ups n that, how is he soo good? :angry:

yeah haha, i said, "will, so you like the T-mag then" you were like  :angry:  (Y) who are you? hahaha

Then i explained and you understood :angry:

Hey hows it going with that lass? :D

yer, lol, i was like 'do i know you?' and u were like 'yeah' lmao!

:angry:

and yer tis going alright ;)"

yeah its ok about the brake pad.. glad to help you...

just wondered if anyone saw my tap to massive rail ride in front of the big crowd when we were street riding..! or my wheel swap/pigion on the handrail..!!

i dont wanna appear to be boasting,, but i was VERY pleased with both those moves!!!

lol

and who ever said, that tom rigg's bike was ace and perfect,, was deff not wrong..

respect!

iolo

my highlights are:

Cheers, Andrew

I was so impressed when you managed that, I reckoned you were gonna 5 it. :angry: