Converting Onto Dvd

MikeSmith

You should be alble to do everything with Nero. First open up Nero StartSmart (or SmartStar, dunno' which, hahaha) then click 'Data DVD' if you want to view the files on a computer or 'Video DVD' if you ant it to convert them to a Normal film standard which will play in your DVD player in the living room.

However, I'm not actually sure if Nero has a 'Video DVD' option in StartSmart, so you would have to open Nero the long way and tell it you want to be a video DVD manually. I don't use Nero often, so don't take everything I say for proof.

Yes its an Avi video file, what difference does this make?

Put the avi file into winavi then choose to convert to DVD

Then you'll have a folder called Video_ts...

Then open Nero and go to brun DVD and drag all the files from the video ts folder into the video ts folder in nero, just ignore the audio ts

Then burn and it should work :P

Yeh thats correct!Use winavi to turn Avi files into DVD files which consist of two folders Audio_TS and Video_TS(Don't worry if the Audio_TS folder is empty,thats normal).

Then, open up Nero Burning Rom, and create a DVD-video disk. then drag the Folders located on your drive (The ones you just made using Winavi) and drag them into the appropriate folders on the DVD, then burn away!