Hi All

kb_trialer

I wouldn't bother with either really. Try looking into the new t-pro and the new t-mag. :P

Welcome anyway. :D

hi, get the t-pro loads better  :P

Hi there welcome.....T pro all the way!  :D

Don't listen to these two. They are immitating many posts by members who have advised the purchase of new T-Pros since the 2004 model.

If you check in the For Sale section there is usually one or two going for pretty cheap. You just have to search and wait a little while.

blah blah - t-mag crap, t-pro great etc etc. (search the forum - you'll see what i mean)

i had the same dilemma but opted for the t-pro as it's reputed to be stronger and i smack my bike into things a lot.

i dont regret my decision in the slightest - not even after i discovered i couldnt get the 300-odd onza decals off without sanding the frame down.

- i only know about the 05 version , couldn't possibly comment regarding the 03 / 04 ones

the thing is, if you're willing to fork over 400 quid for the oldschool t-mag you might as well get the new t-pro, its only 20 quid more and comes with sexy hog rims with little hedgehogs cut out of them.