Hey Im Back , New Bike, A Question

TrialserTom

Ok well I been away from this site for long time, been rocking out and biking, went back to school too. I just got my new dirt jumper I have a whole word document I made to send to a friend but its too many pics il paste some writin from it though ok

Heres a picture

pics0013ut.jpg

Pasted text from word:

This bike is so smooth!!!!! It has a HUGE bag tire like rly rly big and the front tire is big toooooooooo hehe

The suspension isn’t like ***pezs like rly loose but it is so smooth lol its like dirt-jump loose if u no what I mean

The bike is so simple (even though its got tons of stuff lol) its like a BMX but it’s a mountain bike, u no like its all SOLID if u understand :D doesn’t feel like its all different pieces like other mountain bikes. This is the first downhill ever Ive herd of that actually has a GYRO Lol it has a GYRO :P:D:D some piccys now lol. I took so many fings off of It lol there was a chainguard,a bell, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7, reflectors…a derailur which I didn’t need, a random stuntpeg? A gear cable mount which I didnd tneed, a rear brake mount which I didn’t need, tons of adverts, warnings and stickers lol and probly more which I forgot :D I luv dis bike lol

***Pez is a frend i was sendin this document to friend refering to pezs "Marzocchi Comp 04" which are like rly loose nice forks

I luv dis bike lol

I also have a question which I'm trying to remember now...

(about 3 mins later)oh my god I cant think :rolleyes:

(another 3 mins) oh my god I cant think I had it all planned at begining..

must think...

(10 mins now i reckon..)while i try and think: can you grind on ur disk brake or is it damaging?

(5 mins) :- Il edit this post when i think of it

Lol

ok thx

just been on my first ride on it its so hard to get used to, all stiff like a bmx feels so weird lol

had a crash on my first "stunt". trouser got caught in open crank before i manuald offa wall, and it put me off and i didnt get my pedals at 180 deg and then i nosedived the wall, a pedal got caught and i went forward smashed my chest on the bars and then as the back wheel landed fell backwards and got SUCKED right DOWN into the back wheel, between that fat tire and my frame :- :lol: (Y)

Jesus tonight, I'm sorry to say this as I've tried to stop myself, but learn how to type for christ's sake. I feel appauld at the way people type the English language nowadays. Our language is spoken in so many countries in this world. Some of them who speak and type it better than people from the country it's named after. For example on here there's alot of people from Europe, even one guy from Chile, I understand them better, though they may get mixed up with words they use full words.