New Bikeish?

ogre

Hey all, i am about to get an onza (of some description t-vee or t-bird) well not realy about give it a month or so i was just wandering if you had any opinions recomendations since i'm still a bit new to all this, so if you have recomendations etc i wud apreciate them

Hey all, i am about to get an onza (of some description t-vee or t-bird) well not realy about give it a month or so i was just wandering if you had any opinions recomendations since i'm still a bit new to all this, so if you have recomendations etc i wud apreciate them

If you can save up a bit more go for a t-pro. if not get a t-bird. :)

Check the FS/W section, you might get validated in the time you'll be waiting so you might get something much better 2nd hand :) Also you might wanna see if there's any riders who ride near you, as it's always good to know you'll have people to ride with :S

T-Bird if you don't wanna spend alot and wanna buy new, T-Pro if you wanna spend a bit more and buy new, 2nd Hand something or other from FS/W if you're a cheapo like me :S :D

i dont think i could afford the t-pro becuase if i get the t-bird i think i'm having to pay the extra 80quid from the T-vee also how often do onza re design their bikes bcos it's nearing the end of the year and it would be oh so lame if i bought the bird/vee and then it became old and sad and dead etc

i dont think i could afford the t-pro becuase if i get the t-bird i think i'm having to pay the extra 80quid from the T-vee also how often do onza re design their bikes bcos it's nearing the end of the year and it would be oh so lame if i bought the bird/vee and then it became old and sad and dead etc

if there goin to it will be in a few months but i dont know if they will, they mite put some new parts on it if they do though? :)"