Uci World Cup Cologne Video

Felix

Here's a video from the last round of this year's UCI World Cup from Cologne/Germany.

This video shows all sections from the qualification.

I'll make another video with semi-final and final.

http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/Felix --> then "cologne-qualification.mpg"

[53MB;5:29min]

The video from the final is now online. You can find it when you follow the link above. It's called "cologne-final.mpg"

Edited by Felix

so pissed it clashed with the british round.... graz and madrid where immense world cup rounds.. and cologne looked just as good... tis a shame i couldnt make all three this year.. ah well... next year for sure :)...

be nice to see you again felix

As usual Felix you film the places where i know i would like to be, and bring it home for us all to see, thanks man! some good sections in there i'd love to ride! must make the effort to get to some more UCI events. Cheers Tom

you haven't been to a single uci event this year :huh:

And it's even better if that rail was your idea and if you built it alone.

By the way, I did that.

So proud of it :angry:

Lol I bet you werent popular with the riders for coming up with that little gem! I found it funny too how they can sidehop ridculous heights, gap ridiculous lengths, get up almost anything etc etc but they can't ride along an 8ft rail! Nice to see some clips of you riding in there too Felix as well as the pros. Awesome video, well worth the download. :)

Very cool stuff, seemed like such a relaxed atmosphere, nothing like the other world comps I've seen. And whose the guy at about 3:11 into the semi-finals video, sidehopping from the log ladder onto the platform?

Rich

Thomas Öhler :)

Just watched the qualifications vid, and there was some pretty mint riding going on in there! Who was the guy on the blue BT Raven? He looked well good. Felix, your proper lucky to have a UCI World Cup round right near you. :angry: Will post again when i've watched the finals vid :) .

Cheers,

Joe.

Forgot to say - that "save" the guy makes on the mod is amazing! Where he has to sidehop 180 off the big slope (with what looks like an upturned skip at the top, where they have a huge runup) onto the angled spool and then drop off it. That was nuts! Kudos to him :)

Nice second vid felix. Like has been said before, a really cool atmosphere, might just be bescause it was inside but everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Carles Diaz with a great save on the ramp up, hopping it back onto the cotton reel. I cant believe Benito messed that up. I always love to see cassio ride, lovely style. Funny at the end with that balance beam :)

Who won on the day??

Are there any results any where??