Tyke Trial 2nd October

walker

I will be there is wad can give me a lift.

I will be running my crappy wide rim though, the grind will wear off in the first section I bet, I miss my ronnie :angry:

wayne, if you see mick before the comp, could you check if he has my bag left over from fort bill? if he could bring it along that would be ace :)

righteo if i speak to him ali i will ask him about it.

also how do people want the sections marking out? some long some short? how hard and what type of stuff? just so i can gauge what were looking at???? il mark a trial out to the riders i wont mark it out how i feel it should be. you tell me what you want and il give you what you want.

Waynio....................

wayne for expert make some sections short but make big moves like big ups to seperate the good riders :- so none of this bashguard mallarky get some sidehops, and front taps in em :P and becase people will be moving into elite next year give a taste of what theyre in for with the big moves (Y) im getting excited now brimham is my fav venue

Edited by Gaz M

ye brimhams my favourite place too.

il see what i can do for you.

iv got a good idea where i wanna put most of the sections its just getting there and sorting it out like.

looks like im marking out myself (Y) lovatts a sell out!!!!!haha

Waynio.....................

woooo wooooooo!!!!!!!! few swift ones in the pub earlier should mean i come last in elite again :sick: :( hope waynios made some awsome challenging sections. i know he wont dissapoint ;)

see you all nice and early tommorow morning :-