I Knew It Was Going Too Well....

Shaun H

Thanks so much guys, I'm gunna wait a few weeks first, then get back to you, you never know 'ey <_<

There were still the www.onza.com stickers left on and there is of course the embossed logo on the headtube so I'm guessing no matter how idiotic this person is they'll probably still figure out it's an onza.

• 3 months later...

Unlucky mate, i no what its like as well! I am moving to New Zealand in 7 days and i will have a few bits and bobs you can have? ? ? Drop me a PM if you intrested... will tell you what i have etc. (Y)

EDIT:

UWWW SHIT! din't no this was such a old topic... Sorry :$:sleeping:

Edited by Chris NZ

• 1 month later...

That is so s**t. It's unbelievable how many people get their bikes nicked.

I am moving to New Zealand in 7 days

You will love New Zealand for riding. I used to live there and only came back here about 2 years ago. Ride Hamilton if you get the chance, It's all awesome street riding.

New bike for the WIN!!!!ONEELEVEN!!! I got it like late November but yeah news for you guys I guess hehe

Although it has cost me £400 (my parents took pity and gave me £200, not easy when they've taken out a £15,000+ loan for our extension) which I'd preffered to have kept obviously and was second hand but certainly a higer spec.

If anyone's interested I'll post a picture but I still don't have one without me riding it :rolleyes:

Another scary thing - it nearly got knicked AGAIN!!! This time my bike was locked up in the storeroom under our house and some chavvy scumbags came along and twisted the f**king lock off! Luckily the cops caught the f**kers, my bike was halfway out the storeroom's door when I went out to check what had happened.

They spent the night in the cells but we weren't told anything else about what happened to them and are yet to hear more, turns out they'd been all round the houses on our road breaking (or at least trying to) into everyones' sheds.

Anyway I'm now sending off for my provisional licence asap. I WILL be driving by summer :D