Formula's?

Richie

Righty ho, i'm doing electrical installation at college and the theory part is alot to do with formula's and i dont understand shit, any one know either a good site to teach me more about it or a simple way to figure them out i think one of the Q we got was summint like E= 2pcz

= 60c

Am like What!!!

Righty ho, i'm doing electrical installation at college and the theory part is alot to do with formula's and i dont understand shit, any one know either a good site to teach me more about it or a simple way to figure them out i think one of the Q we got was summint like E= 2pcz

= 60c

Am like What!!!

What level you doing them at?

Im doin level 2 city and guilds 2330 cert in electrial installation.... :sick: phew try say that all at once

What level you doing them at?

Im doin level 2 city and guilds 2330 cert in electrial installation.... :sick: phew try say that all at once

City and Guilds C&G2330 L3 Electrical Installation i belive, the formula shit is all parallel circuits and series circuits which surely you should understand, lol, if you do can you shed some light on it for me lol