Ar

lego

awww, lwook at the liwttle wittle kiddy widdy, sooo cute.

how old are you mate?! you look like my friends (Hobnobs) younger brother!

Anyhow, on to the pictures and I agree with Daahnhillaa. You dropping off something you should be hopping up and then the last one showing us how itswitsy you are. Please tell me that is a YZ and not the CLS Python by the way.

However if you are only a newb I take everything back and leave you with...good pics mate, keep riding! :sick:

Lego is about 30ish I think, maybe younger I dunno, that's one of the people he rides with. Can't say much about the pictures really, as there's 2 that are pretty much the same and one that you'd usually see in bike pics.

Oh and this is a forum, expect the harsh truth if you post absolute shite pictures, if you wouldn't of posted that last statement saying that it should be moderated because of dumbass replies I wouldn't of made this edit. But f**k me, there's 2 pictures basically, one's something very basic, and the other like I said belongs in the bikes pics thread.

And please tell me how the Einstein quote is even relevant :sick:

Edited by MrMonkey

why have you got to be arses about it, he's just posting a couple of pictures, why not offer support to the guy in the photo's? or better yet his photography? :S

No offence to Lego or anything but the photos weren't exactly good. Just 2 of someone dropping off of a wall and one of him stood next to it with his bike.

I agree to a certain extent though, instead of just saying the photos were crap then they should have given him advice and so on....

why have you got to be arses about it, he's just posting a couple of pictures, why not offer support to the guy in the photo's? or better yet his photography? :bunny:

Ye gads, could this be a teenager with a brain?? :(

A sensible reply at last.

why have you got to be arses about it, he's just posting a couple of pictures, why not offer support to the guy in the photo's? or better yet his photography? :bunny:

No he posted rubbish pictures, then he went on to call us or the moderators one or the other, dumbasses. Therefore why should we be supportive.

Ye gads, could this be a teenager with a brain?? :(

A sensible reply at last.

No, my reply was sensible, and I'm a teenager with a brain just like 90% of the people on here. Your remarks are not making you look cool or clever, just digging your hole deeper, but continue. I'll step in later on when it's even more hilarious.

No he posted rubbish pictures, then he went on to call us or the moderators one or the other, dumbasses. Therefore why should we be supportive

Actually no I didn`t, but hey you`re a lier so I won`t lose any sleep.

And I never dig holes, but I do believe the board should be moderated better to keep gobshites under control, especially ones that have been banned from other forums :bunny:

Actually no I didn`t, but hey you`re a lier so I won`t lose any sleep.

And I never dig holes, but I do believe the board should be moderated better to keep gobshites under control, especially ones that have been banned from other forums :bunny:

Two pics, nearly identical of someone dropping off a wall, then another, of someone standing next to a bike, oh yes up there with the best pics. Look at Watson's thread, loads of good pics, loads of good stuff. Including colour co-ordinate clothes no matter what he says.

You're continuing to dig your hole by the way.

Oh and I think arrogant tossers shouldn't be allowed on, but they are.

Was the like of Craig Lee Scott once a beginner and what about Neil Tunnicliffe? yes I do believe they where.

I could name more but you know the general thing I`am trying to say.

They where proud moments for a "beginner" to look back on but its people like yourself who are so far up there own arse and cannot see past the nose on your face to see this.

Drop me a pm when you start shaving.

Was the like of Craig Lee Scott once a beginner and what about Neil Tunnicliffe? yes I do believe they where.

I could name more but you know the general thing I`am trying to say.

They where proud moments for a "beginner" to look back on but its people like yourself who are so far up there own arse and cannot see past the nose on your face to see this.

Drop me a pm when you start shaving.

Yes, but they didn't only post 2 pics of the same thing. A bit of variation was all I was complaining about, I wasn't saying they were anything amazing either though. Nor did i claim that CLS or Tunni weren't beginners. And no I don't think I'm ready to shave my beloved beard just yet. You're talking so much shit it's unbelievable. What did you expect really? This forum is harsh about pictures, it always has been you can't really expect to get a good review with pictures like those.

I do believe the board should be moderated better to keep gobshites under control, especially ones that have been banned from other forums :(

I know i'm not a Moderator or anything but do you know how hard it is? I was talking to George Seamons a while back about it and I now know that it is hard. If you don't like this Forum then there's nothing to stop you from leaving. :bunny: