For Sale Onza T Pro...must Go(not Standard)

abdab!

please please please stop......oh my god can you not read the guidelines first it is quite obvious!!! please new members........your just making other new members look bad even though ive been on here a month or too now but hey who's complaining 'cough cough'

anyway read the guidelines!!!

:bunny:

Edited by earsy104

yer but im not validated n i carnt b arsed 2 get validated cos its full off bums lyk u(no offence 2 anyone else :$ )

Lol... :lol:

You cant sell stuff in this part of the forum, end of.

And nobody is going to add you to msn if we dont even know the spec or have any pictures or anything man, plain simple (N)

Calm down babes. I dont see how people can feel ruled by certain gestures stated in someones text! Thats stooping to Mr monkeys level (Geek) :$

I'd f**king love to rub my dick in your mouth, but I can't be bothered as I thrash you in everything I do, therefore my cock would probably do that.

Anyway, I could make a lovely post to some people, but that would be to hilarious, yet time consuming for me. Therefore I won't. All I shall say is, NMC is 90% full of wankers.

I'd f**king love to rub my dick in your mouth, but I can't be bothered as I thrash you in everything I do, therefore my cock would probably do that.

Anyway, I could make a lovely post to some people, but that would be to hilarious, yet time consuming for me. Therefore I won't. All I shall say is, NMC is 90% full of wankers.

I dont know why i am replying to this topic, i have nothing better to do :lol:

Mat...

Edited by mattyboy_69_

LMFAO! MrMonkey and your sillyness.

Dont post this shizzle, only gives more NMs' bad rep.

Yeh but the Members is 100% wanker and your that 100% GEEEEEEK

Aswell as you not been allowed to post 'forsale / wanted'. Your 'advertisement' is crap. T-pro, but not standard, loads of spears.

Yeah, is it completely done out, or have you just replaced the grips? Who knows!

Edited by JT!