Onza 24"

Trials Dave

1. The colour is just a colour, and it's very likely it will be changed if it was ever released.

2. There's been half a dozen topics on it already.

I think it's great personaly, 24" modern trials bike. Yummy.

I think it's a really cool move. Also product to come out.

Current 24 seams very street only and in one way is a good move. It's nice to see a 24'' sted thats:-

Flowing

Soft

Gentle

Sexy

Light

Just imagen it yeah...

John Shewsbory probs the best and smothest 24'' (rider) dude i know of...just some natural stuff yeah and backing music of Dj Shadow - Building Steam With A Grain Of salt

He's really light, flciky and moves over stuff like a goast i say (subject in hand Dj's Funreals where he's on the ET on the skips etc). Imagen that on the 24'' think of Onza's.

Yeah okay it all might sound odd but think about it. Think about for the bike you ride or the displain and it being really something smothe and light...hope, to fornt over and really mellow.

Trippy init (then gain thus all could be as i've not slept yet form yesterday when i woke!)

Wow ether need sleep or what ever i've done in the past has creaped up onto my back

Wow ether need sleep or what ever i've done in the past has creaped up onto my back

Combination of the two, methinks!

edit: Not that I doubt yours is a vision fit for kings, mind... (Y)

Edited by mash65