Sods Law

CBProductions

Hi - sorry to hear of your misfortune!

I have had my trials bike for over 6 weeks now, but have spent about 3 weeks, on and off recovering from various aches and pains!!

I had to take a week off when I pulled a muscle in my back (unbearable to so much as backhop) and now my bike is sitting in the shed because I have a sore shoulder, so Im giving it a week to (hopefully) recover rather than just jumping back on the bike after 2 days like I have been doing. Maybe it will heal this time!

Fingers crossed we heal soon :)

~Gaz

yeah we've have all been there dude - its crap, but you gotta just live with it. the two week before i went on holiday i fell badly on my right wrist three times (i never never fallen on my wrist before), the first ride back after my hols i couldn't pull my front brake after a few hrs, but its been ok since then. :)

hope you get better soon dude

mike

Hi - sorry to hear of your misfortune!

I have had my trials bike for over 6 weeks now, but have spent about 3 weeks, on and off recovering from various aches and pains!!

I had to take a week off when I pulled a muscle in my back (unbearable to so much as backhop) and now my bike is sitting in the shed because I have a sore shoulder, so Im giving it a week to (hopefully) recover rather than just jumping back on the bike after 2 days like I have been doing. Maybe it will heal this time!

Fingers crossed we heal soon :P

~Gaz

Try stretching before you ride it's alot better and would help stop you pulling your muscles

Cheers Kyle.

Try stretching before you ride it's alot better and would help stop you pulling your muscles

Cheers Kyle.

Hi :P

Thanks for the tip - since I pulled my back I have been doing 5-10 mins of stretches before every ride, but unfortunately my shoulder still aches. It started aching after a harsh landing when sidehopping off a wall, so I think I jarred/pulled it or something...

Ill take a week off and hopefully it will be okay :P

~Gaz

hey craig, shame that happened, i was lookin forward to meeting up with you again. :P

hows it lookin now?

i was thinking of arranging a ride in lake ogwen next sunday, fancy that?

ta

WIll

Im going to give it another day and see how a few hops about the garden feel, Ive not got much else to do except more boredom designing and yeah same here mate, It's about time I got out!!!

How was the ride with Mr Wing ?

Craig