G Sport Wheel Building Website.

Davetrials

Thats the site i used and it took me about 30mins to learn and within 2 hours id finished my first wheel, can do then alot quicker now, but to learn the pictures really helped see where i was putting the spokes and weaving them and what not B)

George also makes some very inavitave products you should check out the rest of his site too :P

The only thing he didnt mention is that you shoul make sure that when drive is applyed to the wheel (or breaking force for disc wheels) the ste of spokes that tentioned should be the set on the outside of the flange. So on a standared rear hub the out-bound spokes should be going anti-clockwise on the dive side (looking at the wheel from the drive side) and the non-drive should be going clockwise (looking from the non-drive side). where as on a front disc hub they should be doing the oposite and on a rear disc hub they should be going anti-clockwise from both sides. (drive side for the driving force and disc side for the breaking force).

However I havent noticed the difference on my jump bike since fitting a disc to a wheel built with rim-break use in mind, but this is how wheels are meant to be built.