Siemens Mpm [moblie Phone Manager]

crazy_gap girl

Im a little stuck.. just got a new phone a Siemens SF65 about week- 2 week ago and it came with software (on a CD) and a cable for the pc..

Installed it and it wont recognise my phone both my pc and the software, even when on the siemens website it says it has a built in what ever doo darr to automaticly recognise it.. obviously not!.

i uninstaled it and then tryed it again and no luck, i also tryed downloading the software off the siemens website but it tells me "opps"

sooooo..

i was just wondering if any one has got a siemens phone which requiers the MPM (mobile phone manager) and what you did to make it work LOL????

Nadine.. :P

Im a little stuck.. just got a new phone a Siemens SF65 about week- 2 week ago and it came with software (on a CD) and a cable for the pc..

Installed it and it wont recognise my phone both my pc and the software, even when on the siemens website it says it has a built in what ever doo darr to automaticly recognise it.. obviously not!.

i uninstaled it and then tryed it again and no luck, i also tryed downloading the software off the siemens website but it tells me "opps"

sooooo..

i was just wondering if any one has got a siemens phone which requiers the MPM (mobile phone manager) and what you did to make it work LOL????

Nadine.. :P

hey, i got same phone and i just installed it straight off, why wont it let you? what error are you getting, or will it not even show its there?

my pc came up with the "new found hardware" helper thingy and so i searched for it and i found it and it said that it was not digitaly registerd so therefore it will not work properly.. so i don't really know what eles i can do.. only some how get a driver that does LOL :P

Edited by crazy_gap girl

What does it say in the manual? Sometimes you have to install the software BEFORE you plug the phone in. Also when the "found new harward" wizard tells you that the device is not digitally signed, you have to click on "continue anyway" otherwise it won't work. I reckon the best thing to do is to find the device in device manager (Start > Control panel > system > Click the hardware tab > Device manager) and remove it. Then install the software exactly as the manual says, only plugging the phone in when it tells you to :P

What does it say in the manual? Sometimes you have to install the software BEFORE you plug the phone in. Also when the "found new harward" wizard tells you that the device is not digitally signed, you have to click on "continue anyway" otherwise it won't work. I reckon the best thing to do is to find the device in device manager (Start > Control panel > system > Click the hardware tab > Device manager) and remove it. Then install the software exactly as the manual says, only plugging the phone in when it tells you to :P

it doesn't really tell you much about "how" to install it only the things that it does

i still clicked the "continue anyway" and it still has had no change

I had the same problem with my nokia 7610 not being recognized but I found out that you have to go into control panel, system then device manager when the phone is plugged into the computer (and software has been installed) and check next to your phone on the list that all the drivers are installed, for my phone there were about four, after that its works perfectly and I am very impressed with how easy it is to transfer files from pc to phone and vice versa. :turned:

I had the same problem with my nokia 7610 not being recognized but I found out that you have to go into control panel, system then device manager when the phone is plugged into the computer (and software has been installed) and check next to your phone on the list that all the drivers are installed, for my phone there were about four, after that its works perfectly and I am very impressed with how easy it is to transfer files from pc to phone and vice versa. :turned:

iv done that and it is installed BUT it says i have a code 10 trobble shoot or what ever.. and in that it tells me to uninstall it then reinstall it and then do aload of other things.. i might have a go at doing what it saya when i can be bothered my pc is soooo tempremental lol