Street Moves?

Dan_Mac

wall rides

manuals

bunnyhops

I recken those are the main moves, then just put them together as the street lets you....EG

bunnyhop up wall to manual into walride up a ledge to manual to 180 bunnyhop off.

thats streety but only using the basic 3 moves combined.

throw some spins in there too if you can..

if theres a bench try sidehopping up it then 180'ing off the other side but try and do it without any messing around. straight onto the bench then as soon as you land do the 180 with no little hops in between. if u can do 180's too easy then go for 360's or try it on walls or something really skinny like a rail depending on how good you are.

also try to ride quite flowy kinda like ryan leech as stated above.

take a look at the elliot firth video in this set of files. thats some very streety riding.

click here for elliot firth vid

this is also not the best video in the world but has more of a streety feel to it because i try not to do too many little correction hops in when i'm riding. The later stuff in the video is more streety really. (p.s. the vid's quite old too so don't laugh at how small most of the stuff is)

click here for thrashed link

(its the thrashed 4 vid not the other one, which u will be dissapointed with if u download it as it is only one clip and has no sound)

hope it helps

EDIT: fixed the first link because it didn't work

Edited by Krisboats

wall rides

manuals

bunnyhops

Yep I can do none of them :)

I like one handed backwheelage at the mo :( and 180 sidehops but im real crap at them lol. They're not really useful either so i suggest focusing on what ali said (Y)

Edited by PaRtZ