Gu .....

RyanRs

Dented - lol no frame is dent proff just like have you hit your head to ask such a stupied question!

Sanpped - no not yet along with cracking

06 models are differnt 1075 i think check gu.com

He wasn't asking if the frame was dent proof i think he just wanted to know how easy it dents if it's like the t-mag or stronger than that. And for snapping i don't think anyone has snapped one as not many people have them yet :lol:

rickyb

That case it'll be as soft as you matey.

Frame will dent no matter what but it'll vairy to how hard you twat the dam thing and rider weight and speed and shit like and im not Enistine and it's Saturday and i have HANGOVER!!!!!

If you take a block of soft chesse and smash it aganst a rail then a scafolding pole which will dent easyer??

MUPPET

There can't more than 10-20 of them in the country i don't think. I've only ever seen maybe 2or 3 posted up on either here or OTN so theres not many reviews on them kicking around. It's literally just an echo or zoo though so its going to be pretty solid.

Frame will dent no matter what but it'll vairy to how hard you twat the dam thing and rider weight and speed and shit like and im not Enistine and it's Saturday and i have HANGOVER!!!!!

If you take a block of soft chesse and smash it aganst a rail then a scafolding pole which will dent easyer??

MUPPET

Why don't you shut the f**k up you tosser i wasn't saying that the frame wouldn't dent i was saying he wanted to know if anyone had dented it so far and you came up with your smartass comments as usual. why don't you read the post and answer his question?

wanker!

He wasn't asking if the frame was dent proof i think he just wanted to know how easy it dents if it's like the t-mag or stronger than that. And for snapping i don't think anyone has snapped one as not many people have them yet :lol:

rickyb

Yea thats exactly what i ment rickyb, obviously its not 100% dent proof.. but in my 4 years of riding experience and 12 owned frames, i have found some tend to dent from the tinyest nock... and this progresses to a crack. Ie .. The pashley 26mhz... i fell off a rail and planted me arse into the top tube puting a big dent in it (just like ryan leech in evolve) , which eventually cracked and snapped.. whereas on the other hand, i found my orange zero, the worst riding frame, but definatly the strongest, and you could smash the frame into walls all day long and it would barely scratch the paint (*Figure of speech)

what is the advantages of 1075 alu over whatever material the GU is currently made out of? (ultra 6 alu??)

I did answer the question for silly boy but it's a big mistake to ask if anyone has dented it. That answer is more than likely 99.5% pre answered with yes you wanker as all frames get dented and most pretty much with in the 1st month of ownership from new.

And, im not being horrible 'random' but can you please stop posting in this topic, because you are turning my post into a slagging match.. which is not only immature, but also makes it annoying for me trying to read posts from people who are trying to genarally answer my question and not critise what questions i have asked.

Edited by RyanRs

MUPPET

Why do you always have to have such a stress at everyone? So what if you've got a hangover, we really don't care, Your fault for drinking too much than you can handle. :lol: muppet.

Dented - lol no frame is dent proff just like have you hit your head to ask such a stupied question!

Sanpped - no not yet along with cracking

06 models are differnt 1075 i think check gu.com

Are you f**king stupid?

Why can't you spell Snapped, or Proof? Actually some frames are designed to be dent resistant, you should know with you making 'custom frames' or whatever you lie about these days.

Obviously particular frames are more prone to denting than others, aluminium, thickness etc.

You're a f**king retard I tell you. I hope you like it in NMC. You'll never post in the Members area.