Hydraulic Disk Brakes

Houseface

the best hydraulic disk is prob the hope mono trial but at 130quid its a bit much for you,

my sugestion would be a avid cable disc brake, dont just dismiss it because its cable, my 185 mm avid is more powerful then my mates 190mm hope trial.

so get the avid, its cheap(50quid) and reliable

I say get the Avid Juicy 7, it's an awesome brake and so easy to set up too. Just put it on and forget about it!

When I got mine it worked straight out of the box unlike my Hope Mono Mini which took ages to bed in and was crap. (Y)

Get the Juicy. :P

Avid Juicy 7 nuff said, A bit pricey though... :)

Try looking in For sale/wanted, theres a hope mini mono for £30.

I also know someone with a cable disk (cant remember what one, can find out later though) for £25.

Hope that helped

sam

i know im going to get slated for this but...

its me who is selling the brake

add me to msn if you are intrested

my addi is in my profile

ollie

rolf! call me immature but how come no-one has picked up on hydrolic DICK brake?? he even typed it twice.

hahahahaha :)

as for brake suggestions, I got the Juicy 7 and it's mint, highly recommend it. Don't know how it would compair to the juicy 5, probably not worth £30 quid more, but it's up to you really.

hmm some gay edited it and made me look silly. (Y)

Edited by RicH_87

If u want an amzingly gd hydro disc brake that works in any weather go 4 the avid juicey 5 or 7 they cant become a bit pricey though if u want a gd brake and thats cheap go for a diatech hydrolic disc brake there gd and there cheap bout 120 for 2 and there gd for everything iv got them on front and rear of my identdi dr jeykll i use that 4 everything dirt, xc trials there gd all round brakes by them if ur on a bugdet

zak