Pics Of Me

Nick Manning

Welll today was a hell of a lot nicer than yesterdays ride which i stuck out for but didn't get any pics of me. Rob has em i think. I've had Nick Manning staying at mine so he's infuenced me loads and shown me how to do things right and not wrong and some wicked lines. Hope you like..soz if there poor you have to get use to using me camera.

DSCN1901.jpg

Checky & ''have it''

DSCN1902.jpg

DSCN1904.jpg

DSCN1906.jpg

DSCN1907.jpg

DSCN1908.jpg

^really didn't think i'd make it a si did it totaly static and my king slipped as it's service time but hey i still did it.

Please post what you think. Hope to get more pics and a vid out soon.

Pete

Looks good mate, weather cleared up a nice lot since yesterday.

Hopefully get in tomorrow for a session, just hoping the weather stays dry for it :-

Luke

Cheers dude, mucho aprechated. was cool to meet you today, randomly @ the cash point as manning makes good use of that magic hole in the wall. Yeah it got really hot rididng. Was good day all in.

Forcast is thus TOILET

Pete

Pete ''Random'' on Nicks username.

Matt my front disc is a Hope Xc4, mini 4 pot with a 150mm disc on a pro leaver, now very powerfull. Wanting to get soemthing differnt now.

What kids?? We had lots of people looking at us yeah and going ''wow''. Use to it, like it, fact love it.

Been rididng on and off from 1998, so thats erm yeah a long time. I'm still at a beginers level i'd say but i'm now pushing my self. It's all good.

Jules, get down er on a sunny day and you bike and ride, man thers loads of stuff and sweet lines at uni.

Oh and yeah i like the Coust but i might be getting soemthing differnt, swapping it.

Cheers boys.

Pete :-