Tyre Choice

Zoo_Monkey

i currently run a Tioga Blue dragon on the front and White Tiger on the back (my crouching tiger hidden dragon combo) but I'm thinking about looking for something new. the reason for this is my damn T-Pro its far more stable on the back wheel and has loads of grip in all conditions ( Creepy Crawlers ) so does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm really looking for a huge back tyre like a 3.0 or something - with a soft compound and square profile even tread pattern - but feel free to make any suggestions

NB: i really dislike red tyres and coloured tyres for that - my bike is green, silver and black so i don't want to put IRC elgato's on it they will look pants.

thanks for reading (Y)

Hmmm.....I think your best bet would probably be on the maxxis high rollers or maybe a set of tiogas. I have found thse are both really grweat tyres. You can get the high rollers from tartybikes or bikedock and tioga you can buy from bikedock or chainreaction cycles. Another choice maybe a set of michelin comps. I had these are were brilliant (Y)

Jackery.... (Y)

just had a look at the mitchelin comp 32-s (2.7 (Y) ) does anybody else run these they look sweet.

Yup I did a while ago, they were really nice, but I sometimes had them rubbing against my brake booster. (Y) But they've got loads of grip. Probably worth getting....

Jackery (Y)