Riders On T-f

Houseface

:---><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(R*B @ Oct 29 2005, 10:32 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

on my hardcore hardtail worth around £1500. ... Used to ride a bit of BMX as a kid too.

Still sound like a kid, if the most important thing about riding is telling everyone how much your bike cost.

;)

Lol thanks! ;) Was just giving people an idea of what I ride, seeing as that's what the topic is about (the price indicating that I'm very into this riding style as opposed to just dipping in and out of it) :P ... I've actually built that bike up over about 18 months, I started riding DH and jumping on a raleigh max then got my frame n some other bits second hand: full rigid with bodged parts and generic raleigh bits... It's all about the rider not the bike! :D

Anyway... I'm surprised more trials riders aren't into different riding styles. The skills do cross over a fair bit, for example trials really helps with riding street and techy northshore. Suppose one of the main things is the cost issue of running two bikes, and dividing your time between different styles. Still, if you ever have a chance to try something else, give it a go. Always good to expand your horizons. :P

Edited by R*B