Post A Picture Of Your

-RoBBo-

i will make a cat trials vid some time hes awesome.. you all know cats are the the best trials rider ever (Y) :lol:

Yeh, they really are, aren't they! It would be cool if you made a vid, definately different and v cool! Ive been training my gf's cat to become pro at trials, and tricking- it can do backflips sometimes, 360 hops, getting good at gap jumps considering its only a little kitten (ive trained it to do a gap of about 4 feet between sofas, which is huge considering its miniscule size, only a bit bigger than my hand really), and it can already "hook" about as high as I can backwheel.

dino6re.th.jpg

before anyone asks he's 5 and a half foot long :lol: beasty iguana

Thats damn cool. Got any other pics to show its size?

I hate spiders too btw, they are for weirdos.

Yeh, they really are, aren't they! It would be cool if you made a vid, definately different and v cool! Ive been training my gf's cat to become pro at trials, and tricking- it can do backflips sometimes, 360 hops, getting good at gap jumps considering its only a little kitten (ive trained it to do a gap of about 4 feet between sofas, which is huge considering its miniscule size, only a bit bigger than my hand really), and it can already "hook" about as high as I can backwheel.

Thats damn cool. Got any other pics to show its size?

I hate spiders too btw, they are for weirdos.

haha my cat has mastered the whole hooking thing he jumps from the radiator to my wardrobe and then to get down he just roles down by sliding his paws lower then just jumping to the floor he also went from my loft bed to the beam to my wardrobe LOL he has done a few back flips he chases his tail too (Y) and carryies a little monkey around with him haha

any way i will make a short cat trials vid lol