Trialsin

Mitch A

7 - 10 working days is what a bike would take air freight i'd say

However this bird flu epidemic has caused an issue with all custome units. I know for stuff from China it's got a 10 day holding period for saftery so maybe 20 days max

If by land/sea you'll be looking at month

I'd say it's been sent UPS/US AM and will probs be HMS Mount Pleasent er and then Parcle force at you door with a sheet of paper then your gotta go to local post office to coollect it and pay a big cahrge of customes...about £100+ i'd say

Wana bet you can't get it here . . . . ??

I see he once had a GU mod frame listed but not a full Mod bike.

How can you say it cost £900...your yet to be billed by your credit card poeple or mummy & dady's they add a charge for it being used out of the uk you know and exchange rate of what they use is to be played on.

So £100 GBP in postige yeah...100.00 GBP United Kingdom Pounds = 177.586 USD United States Dollars, current exchnage rate is 1.00 GBP United Kingdom Pounds = 1.77581 USD United States Dollars

No way does it cost $170 odd $ to post a bike to the uk.

It costs us £37.31 max for a 32KG parcle tothe USA via air on Royal mail. You don't have to pya any customs out ether and insurnace would be £15 tops

I can't check states side as Tims site has gone down it seams and ups need a post code to work it out. No way doe sit cost £170

You've been had man and really badly