Mod X-lite

Has anyone seen my shoe?

yer im best mates with him. very trustable guy and he won't rip you off. think he was a bit worried about not getting the money for the cranks (presume that was you) but i think he got it so should be there in a few days i would of thought.

:blink:

don't think it was a problem with the money being sent taking the time more like the day it was sent . i think he wanted it a few days earlier so he could order new cranks, not 100% sure.

either way he aint one to rip anyone off so i wouldnt worry.i will tell him to give you a buzz if i see him today.

Hi yeah sorry bout the delay (tried speakin to you on MSN but you've not been online when I have), I've been having a bit of trouble getting the freewheel off as they always seem to be bitches (not sure where Rob got 'trouble with money' :- ) .

Anyway it's off now after the use of a massive pole, so I can post cranks tomorrow (went to post office today but it had just closed grr)

Sorry again, but hopefully they'll be with you v soon

Gavin

Shit just realised I've lost your adress, could you PM it? Or email (to gplatt2000@gmail.com, not my hotmail account)

Cheers

Hi yeah sorry bout the delay (tried speakin to you on MSN but you've not been online when I have), I've been having a bit of trouble getting the freewheel off as they always seem to be bitches (not sure where Rob got 'trouble with money' :- ) .

Anyway it's off now after the use of a massive pole, so I can post cranks tomorrow (went to post office today but it had just closed grr)

Sorry again, but hopefully they'll be with you v soon

Gavin

Shit just realised I've lost your adress, could you PM it? Or email (to gplatt2000@gmail.com, not my hotmail account)

Cheers

so you were gonna post an item with no address B) :P