Tyke Trial Today

Bolty

hello, today i went to the trial at dobb park at otley, it was the first time i had ever been to a trial. i was just wondering how you did if you went up , i might enter next year. you might have seen me there i was wondering up and down the hill on my t-pro with no helmit on :blink: but i do have a giro helmit at home (Y) cheers nick......... >_<

hello, today i went to the trial at dobb park at otley, it was the first time i had ever been to a trial. i was just wondering how you did if you went up , i might enter next year. you might have seen me there i was wondering up and down the hill on my t-pro with no helmit on :P but i do have a giro helmit at home :P cheers nick......... :)

yes i saw you there.....

and yes it was great got very wet and muddy aswell lol

wet and muddy???where were you riding?????? haha. i was in the stream all day sak the mud, it was much wetter in the stream and it was pretty mint. i had taped up well, covered my ankles in gaffer tape so the water didnt get in :) lol.

get yourself entered next year nick. il see you out on the streets at some point this week, il be out in keighley alot and shipley, bingley and bradford too.............

Waynio....................

wet and muddy???where were you riding?????? haha. i was in the stream all day sak the mud, it was much wetter in the stream and it was pretty mint. i had taped up well, covered my ankles in gaffer tape so the water didnt get in :( lol.

get yourself entered next year nick. il see you out on the streets at some point this week, il be out in keighley alot and shipley, bingley and bradford too.............

Waynio....................

hey Waynio when you riding bradford could you e-mail me or tell me on MSN because i will come down

( LIAM_RHODES13@hotmail.com )