Help Me Trojan Remover

Gaz M

P2P programs are very bad :( got myself quiet a few viruses and trojans so im looking for a quick free trojan remover theres only one thing i want removing think ive got all the rest, i downloaded a keylooger used it on myself just to see if it works and it slowed my comp right down now i need to find that file and delete it guessing id need a trojan remover, anybody got any in mind?

Edited by Gaz M

sure i do :( , anyway ive actually noticed that my pc speed is normal everything is fine except msn messenger which is running super slow like typing messages takes 3 times as long anyone know why?

You f**ked your PC by downloading unsafe programs. And the Data minors send data out constantly all the sites you visit etc.

Best software is Ad-aware. Google it and you'll find it, alternatively do to www.download.com and search on there for it.

I use Microsoft Anti-spyware which is still in Beta, but its free and available for general d/l after bit of searching the M$ site.