New Echo Rims

Control-Trials

Hi guys i was just wondering i have just got an 2006 zoo pitbull and i want to get one of the new echo rims, but when i had my t-rex frame i run a hog rim wich as 47mm and the t-rex frame is very similar at the back end as the pitbull and i couldnt set my brake up without it catching. so what i was wondering was if i got a new echo rim would i be able to set my brake up on the zoo pitbull frame 2006.

cheers !!!

dan !!!

pics of there brake set up on there 2006 pitbull if possible

Hi guys i was just wondering i have just got an 2006 zoo pitbull and i want to get one of the new echo rims, but when i had my t-rex frame i run a hog rim wich as 47mm and the t-rex frame is very similar at the back end as the pitbull and i couldnt set my brake up without it catching. so what i was wondering was if i got a new echo rim would i be able to set my brake up on the zoo pitbull frame 2006.

cheers !!!

dan !!!

pics of there brake set up on there 2006 pitbull if possible

i dont see why it shouldent fit because the zoo bikes as a full build come with echo parts including rims (Y)

it should fit the ferret had a viz rim in the the back of his t-rex and that was fine (although his pads was basically gone haha) but yeah should work

the new echo rim looks beefy though hopes its better than the old one and how does the zoo pitbull ride it looks stunning but is it nicer to ride than a t-rex

Think by catching boys he means his feet, shoes, trousers, ankel, inside leg on his salves.

Soultion is a wider BB dude. Echo frame sare now speced to be run with 128mm wide. See Tarty bikes for Echo or even an FSA off Select bikes dude.

Honestly Deng, Mike P of Supercycles, Koxx, BT etc wouldn't desinge these parts and frame if they didn't work and run along side one anthour perfectly without simple chnages...ie right BB length as to cutting of pads.

Pete