Monty 221 Ti

trialskid14

I have been riding for a good bit now and have had a short echo team and short pthyon. I was wondering whats your guys reveiws on the 221 ti's. I perfer short mods but now sure about monty. Also anyone get to try or does anyone have a 06 dual disk 221. Again would it be worth it trying to get on across the atlantic ocean....

I have been riding for a good bit now and have had a short echo team and short pthyon. I was wondering whats your guys reveiws on the 221 ti's. I perfer short mods but now sure about monty. Also anyone get to try or does anyone have a 06 dual disk 221. Again would it be worth it trying to get on across the atlantic ocean....

I have had my 221ti 06 for a couple of weeks now & was a Monty fan before but this

bike is amazing. It is so easy to get & hold on the bike wheel & you can ride more

precise when dropping gaps & stuff. I chose the hope brakes over the Magura, my

preference really but now they are bedding in that rear disk can really lock up & feels

safe. I would say definetaly try & get one shipped to you. :P

You wont be dissapointed ! :-

PS I should work for Monty :lol:

Edited by SamMonty

there ment to be very strong frame but i dont like the high frame :lol:

They arn't that stong are they? didn't the 05 ones crack from DD?

And they are a comp frame so they can't be that strong really, I still love them though :lol:

Mat

Edited by mattyboy_69_

HEY

I have ( had one, getting a new one soon) a 221 ti o6 double disk, they are really great bikes. I have had mine since a day before the world championships and i have had no problems with it at all.

Just because they are competition bikes does not make them weak.

Far from it

:lol:(Y)

GET ONE MATE :lol:

SCOTT W :lol: