Trials In Italy

Spina-Pazza

Hi guy. sorry for my english...

i want to come in england to ride...in italy it's a shit. the italian championship it's a like a game...there's only 3-4 team, contest between friends seems one...

in italy there's not a lot of people pratic bike trial....many of these sing trial bike for enjoy...others ride only on the rock and move only with bash and pedals, the style does not exist, others buy a trial bikes only why it's the fashion of the moment, etc.... there are also good...like my friends "batty"...he scream "PUTAAA" and made a 1.25Cm side-hop.

when i ride in the city, I risk to being fined from the police...in italy the 90% of the people don't understand...don't know...they watch to me like a delinquent.

when I watch the video that made in England (& others side), i want to come for ride with you...

now i come in bed...tomorrow it is worked and fridays are 8 hours of strike...for me 8 hours for riding!!!

Bye!!!

We still get moved on but not very often think rick once got threatened with being banned in London! if i ride a policeman will confiscate my bike, but knowone minds too much there 2 busy with themselves

legaly they cant take your bike unless its seen to be a danger to the public e.g. hopping into people not that i have ever needed to know that info :closedeyes: