Pc Games And System Requirements

Swize

Well ime wanting to buy a game that according to that windows game advisor should run but its down the lower end or the requirements.

When it says minimum requirements does that mean the game will run without lagging on the lowist settings or does it purley mean the game will run but will also lag like a bitch ?

My System

Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1600MHz

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce3 Ti 200

Memory: 512MB

Minimun spec

Graphics Card: DX9 compatible 32MB

Processor: Intel Pentium III 1GHz

Reccomended

Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.5GHz

Graphics Card: DX9 compatible 64MB

How do you think this game will run

?

Edited by samthebiker

So when they say minimun system there bacily saying the game will just about run but sketchy as >_< ?

Pretty much. I tried to run GTA 3 on a computer that had DOUBLE the min specs in everything and it still ran like treacle. I would not bother to be honest, unless you're planning to upgrade your system.

I think it depends on what the game is, non action games should be fine at or around the min spec, whereas first person shooters and driveing games always generally suffer.

Tell us what the game is and we'd be able to give you a better idea if its worth getting!

I think it depends on what the game is, non action games should be fine at or around the min spec, whereas first person shooters and driveing games always generally suffer.

Tell us what the game is and we'd be able to give you a better idea if its worth getting!

Its the new Brothers in arms road, Earned in blood.