Fcuking Is Right

MesaMan

We get to ride about twice a week if we're lucky - a total of about 6-7 hrs a week and have been riding trials for about 5mths now. (Same as my mate).

We're now both pedal kicking more consistently and are even getting up some pretty big curbs etc. I only started to practice my back wheel a month ago! Nothing to an experienced rider but that with proper side hopping up and across things we're doing well me thinks!

Bring on the big stuff! :$

Don't bothering replying then you f**king miserable c**ts!

Sorry for breathing perhaps I should have posted another What "insert part name" should I get? Or whats the best "X"? Or Mod V Stock CRAP that everyone keeps posting!

The topic was information - granted not as useful or "wow a new red part for my bike is now available" etc

Don't bothering replying then you f**king miserable c**ts!

Sorry for breathing perhaps I should have posted another What "insert part name" should I get? Or whats the best "X"? Or Mod V Stock CRAP that everyone keeps posting!

The topic was information - granted not as useful or "wow a new red part for my bike is now available" etc

To be fair, you made yourself look stupid just then. You weren't looking it before, but you are now. I'm glad you enjoy riding and you feel you're progressing, that's sweet - just understand that some other people won't give a f*ck and slate you for it.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

To be fair, you made yourself look stupid just then. You weren't looking it before, but you are now. I'm glad you enjoy riding and you feel you're progressing, that's sweet - just understand that some other people won't give a f*ck and slate you for it.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Yea guess I did ask for it....but why do you have to post some kind of question, thought it was meant to be like a "community"?

Yea guess I did ask for it....but why do you have to post some kind of question, thought it was meant to be like a "community"?

Just the way people are. They'll be feeling like dumbshits when you're winning the worlds though won't they? Ignore it mate :$