Hs33 T-bird

mattbird1

Agreed^ (N)

If the lever is loose, on the underside, There should be a 5mm Bolt, Get an allen key under there and tighten it up, If you mean the calipers are loose get that 5mm allen key, and go down to the caliper, The should be a bolt there that you can do up and it holds it in place

Cheers

You dont need to get a new one just beacsue its loose, tighten it up, and give it a rebleed!

well wen i pull it in it comes rigt into the bars and yet it still don't work

You dont need to get a new one just beacsue its loose, tighten it up, and give it a rebleed!

when i pull the leaver it goes right into the bar and yet te pads don't even touc the rim

Push the pads as far in towards the rim, without hitting the rim, and tighten the clamps as much as possible. Wind the TPA to the maximum, and try your break then, if it works then you can adjust your TPA to the setting that you like it, if not then your probably gonna need a rebleed, either do it in the bath (use the search button to find out how) or get yourself a bleed kit, not sure where to buy from but i got mine from my LBS (Y)

Push the pads as far in towards the rim, without hitting the rim, and tighten the clamps as much as possible. Wind the TPA to the maximum, and try your break then, if it works then you can adjust your TPA to the setting that you like it, if not then your probably gonna need a rebleed, either do it in the bath (use the search button to find out how) or get yourself a bleed kit, not sure where to buy from but i got mine from my LBS (Y)

Try winding the TPA in first as it might be out atm, if that doesn't work, wind it back out and do what he said, up there! :thumbsup:

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz