Whitefield Vid

Mr Monty

nice vid, good editing, great riding, but shame about the quality, and some of the shots were a bit off. i think you should make the vid bigger size and up the quality. but some awesome riding there (Y)(Y)(Y) that drop was sick(looked like it hurt when the thingy snapped) but your getting too good, how am i ment to get better than you if you keep getting real good :P keep it up though, nice vid, just a few niggles, cant wait for another (Y)

cheers jay

nice vid, good editing, great riding, but shame about the quality, and some of the shots were a bit off. i think you should make the vid bigger size and up the quality. but some awesome riding there (Y)(Y)(Y) that drop was sick(looked like it hurt when the thingy snapped) but your getting too good, how am i ment to get better than you if you keep getting real good :P keep it up though, nice vid, just a few niggles, cant wait for another (Y)

cheers jay

(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y) Thanks.

LOL, I don't want to sound facetious :- but aren't some of them clips out of that "Joke" Video you made (were to be honest some of the riding was pretty good), where you said

it was a complete piss take
and
the riding not good in the whole movie
oh and
i could of done alot better
:rolleyes:

So how come you ended up putting them in this video :D

Edited by DeeZee

This is all done today apart form some stuff i took from the xmas movie .

movie

Sorry about the last movie :-

The whole movie wasn't me being crap i was like meant to be getting better in it as time went on some thing like that i'm 14 and all of that was filmed in like 4 hours apart from the clips form the first video.