Validated

Pekr!

please may you validate, me as i need to buy a part in the for sale/wanted part. Please will you validate me i have been a member for a while now since march 2005 to be correct. thank you for reading

please

cheers anyway

stefan perks

Hey, i'm new here and really don't understand how this validation thing works, can someone explain, and i have now realised that there is a search bar or something of the sort that could help me so i'm probable going to get bashed, but like i said, i'm new.

New Members Guidelines

• First Visit? Read This!

• Do NOT post new threads asking when you will be validated

• Do NOT post new threads asking why you cant post anywhere else

• Do NOT email us when you realise you cant post anywhere else

• For Sale/Wanted/Swap threads are not allowed in New Members Chat

• Do NOT cross post between Members Chat forums and New Members Chat.

;) read above /\

|

Ok mate, sorry but you have most probably foiled any chances of being validated anytime soon! (N) Validation is a process of replying with good posts, with correct spelling and punctuation. If you realy need to buy something from the buy & sell section then why not just get their msn address and talk to them on that, or even use email (Y) I'm just trying to say that there are alot better ways to get validated rather than asking for it, seeing as that is one of the main rules o the new members section (Y)

• Do NOT post new threads asking when you will be validated
(Y) I always find it helps to read guidlines.

Cheers Jay

please may you validate, me as i need to buy a part in the for sale/wanted part. Please will you validate me i have been a member for a while now since march 2005 to be correct. thank you for reading

please

cheers anyway

stefan perks

In a word, NO

Read below

Hey, i'm new here and really don't understand how this validation thing works, can someone explain, and i have now realised that there is a search bar or something of the sort that could help me so i'm probable going to get bashed, but like i said, i'm new.

Validating works as a screen to prevent the main board from becoming a mess of text talk and rubbish like the MBUK forums. To get validated, it's not necessary to have any trials knowledge what so ever, just put some effort into typing your posts correctly, and put some thought into their content. Validation then depends on either a moderator or member of admin noticing these posts and validating you.

There is no set time, or number of posts you have to gain before you can be validated, some people have been validated after a metter of minutes and only a handful of posts whilst other have been in here for months nearly years and have hundreds of posts, yet they still can't seem to type properly and feel it is necessary to reply to every topic whether they are adding and useful content or plain just replying with one word or line.

Want to get validated quickly, start a topic that is going to provoke some discussion (I said discussion not argument) and reply with your opinions and thoughts (everyone has an opinion on things, all of which are just as valid as yours so no-one will necessarily be right or wrong) to this and other topics and you'll be sure to get noticed and validated.

Finally, the moderators have just got back the power to validate people after the migration to the latest forum software so the numbers of people being validated should increase, reducing the time for decent members to get onto the main board.

Hope that adds some insight and helps you find your way onto the main board as quickly as possible.

Andy