New Bike?

nickinator12

If you actually read the question, you would realise that he already has the t-bird dumass <_<

There's a silent 'b' in dumbass :P

Zona Zip will be nice for you.

But you'll need to upgrade to front freewheel on it (longer Bb aswell), so more money being spent.

If not, T-Pro frame will be fine

Why new front wheel?

If he sells the whole bike he wont just need a new wheel :-

I recommend if you are selling the whole bike maybe the Monty 221 Pro? or the T-pro?

Cheers Mitch

Front freewheel.

Edited by Sir-GU-Murphy

I say sell the T-bird so you have T-Bird sale say £150 - £160? i dont ride MOD so estimate

plus the £350 pounds you have - £500?

Buy a T-pro £420 and then you have £80 to upgrade it or 80 / 285 for the new GU frame if thats what you want my chioce of a way to maximise your components for the minimum ammout of money

I say sell the T-bird so you have T-Bird sale say £150 - £160? i dont ride MOD so estimate

plus the £350 pounds you have - £500?

Buy a T-pro £420 and then you have £80 to upgrade it or 80 / 285 for the new GU frame if thats what you want my chioce of a way to maximise your components for the minimum ammout of money

Spot on :P that would be the best option i like the t-pro they ride real nice and they are not so expensive, they aren't the best spec but hey its alot better than the t-bird, now as for the zona i wouldn't recommend it yet because it wouldn't be very nice on your t-birds parts you would have to change the drive system for starters possibly run a front freewheel? the zona is a very nice bike but get parts first. ^_^