Little Britain

froggy

I've watched a few episodes from whatever series and, similiar to most replies here, I just either don't get it or have a sense of humour level much higher than the stuff they show. It's just really disappointing whenever I watch it because of how highly they're rated. I guess that says something about the British public (or whoever it is that votes for these things).

I think the only scene I've ever smirked at was when the old lady went and vomitted on the black boyfriend. The principle behind the joke I didn't really find funny because I can't really relate to old english women, but the actual vomit and how it was like constant was pretty funny.

I quite liked The Might Boosh, too. Didn't get a chance to see much of it though. For some reason, The Fresh Prince still does it for me. Call me old fashioned but I've been watching that for years and I still find myself in hysterics through some episodes. Plus Hilary is fit.