Super Cat Vid

fruitbat

http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/01/aholeskateboarder.html

Found it this was around on bmx forum a while back damm sick

sorry but thats just wrong, not funny at all..... :ermm: it hurts bad enough when a skateboard lands on you, but with some force behind it he could of killed him there

He did die, well thats what I heard.

That skateboard ones well brutal and oh my god at him dying,,surely not? Surely they wouldnt have been allowed to show the vid..but then again..... :angry: starts out as him being a willy and ends as him being an even worse willy

Edited by fruitbat

That skateboard ones well brutal and oh my god at him dying,,surely not? Surely they wouldnt have been allowed to show the vid..but then again..... :angry: starts out as him being a willy and ends as him being an even worse willy

Man, as a strong believer of karma that really upset me, I though the skateboarder would get shot or something, that I could have dealt with but that guy didn't deserve the shit he got, I hope they caught up with the punk responsible for that and I hope it was in a state with the death penalty. <_<

edit: I watched the cat video again and that's cheered me up.

Edited by sfboy

First one was well funny (Y) what did the cat actually grab onto? :blink:

The second was.... >_< Nasty crap that... bet he had an headache the next morn :P

Craig.....

I think the cat got its claw stuck on a toy that was attatched to a bit of string on the fan..stoopid cat