Big Ride

onza t-rex

Hey, if you guys make the ride on the 29th (sunday) i'm sure i'll be able to drag a few of the islanders along with me. Hopefully i'll have my damn eno by then. I hope your limey's fixed by then si cos i aint seen it yet. mind you, you aint seen my ivan yet have you.

Tank :P

Hey, if you guys make the ride on the 29th (sunday) i'm sure i'll be able to drag a few of the islanders along with me. Hopefully i'll have my damn eno by then. I hope your limey's fixed by then si cos i aint seen it yet. mind you, you aint seen my ivan yet have you.

long time no see andy! yeah i will have it back for the ride but i can do saterday and sunday so im not fussed.cant wait to ride again my limey again,im having a go on your bike andy,looks sweet from what ive seen (Y)

si.

ill ride but my bike got nicked i guess i willl bring my broken koxx just no silly stunts lol

oh well

ill be there lol

keep an eye out 4 my rex

and hopefully not break my koxx cos its gotta last until i get my gu frame, anyone know any better 20in bikes cos i havent decided yet but i like the gu

cheers (Y)

ok well me and a few others will be there on the sunday, hopefully my eno and viz bb will arrive soon so i can put my heatsink pads on. Anyone else tryed the red pads with the cnc backings? they look really sweet.

ok well me and a few others will be there on the sunday, hopefully my eno and viz bb will arrive soon so i can put my heatsink pads on. Anyone else tryed the red pads with the cnc backings? they look really sweet.

sweet,il see you soon buddy,and why are you never on msn?

si.

iv got Heatsink Reds with CNC'd backing. lovely pads, giving me a nice posative feel through the lever compared to my old kool stops, and occasionally they make the most horrendous squeeking :D !! hopefull getting a grind soon so i can see what these babys can really do!