London 22nd

STEVE-0

Ahh joe that sucks man! You work on them all day if it takes it you, just get it done :P

I'm supposed to be at work tomorrow from 10-2 so I'm gonna phone in sick but gotta put a bit of an act on tonight at work so it all goes to plan :D So should hopefully be seeing you lot at liverpool st at 10 and the rest at shell for 11 (Y)

And yet again... something goes wrong! Yet again... I miss a ride :( Bikes cursed I hate it. You'll be seeing it in the For Sale section soon. Rear innertube problems I'm afraid so got to wait till monday to order one off tarty. Getting ruddy well p'eed off with all these problems.

Edited by College Boy

Could someone please take a DECENT chain tool that they know works with KHE collapse chains please. My one doesn't fit so im stuck using a proper sketchy old KMC.

Cheers boys

EDIT: collegeboy could you not walk your bus to the train station and buy an innertube at evans?

Edited by Joe_Elding

Righty well, Tomorrow i'm gonna phone in sick to work then walk the bike up to my local station and get train to liverpool street. If some of the offers i've had to help out with my wheel don't work then i'll head back home (gutted :( ) :P But I'll wack it all together tonight and see how it goes. The problem is that the valve is half thread half rubber which binds with the actual tube so when i pump the tyre up, the valve dissapears upinside the rim so bit of a bugger. Could it be because I'm running a luna on my 19" echo rim that the tube can't fill the tyre completely?

SICK SICK SICK DUDES!

Just checking to see whos coming, all looks gd we are all ready for tomorrow! (Y)

Should be good, im feeling pumped and bringing some Explosade! :P

See you lot later and you Chai! May ride for about an hour on the way to sheel me thinks, i get bored of shell....

Steve :)

SICK SICK SICK DUDES!

Just checking to see whos coming, all looks gd we are all ready for tomorrow! (Y)

Should be good, im feeling pumped and bringing some Explosade! :P

See you lot later and you Chai! May ride for about an hour on the way to sheel me thinks, i get bored of shell....

Steve :)

Oh great we could go to the spot im on about.

Theres a wall I want to do and for you ot theres ledges and stuff all marble of course.

Not a bad ride, i did a few new things.

It was my first time on new frame and i rode a bit shit while getting used to it

hmm what a great ride (not) didnt even get to shell before my king blew up :

Ben

What was it you said to me when i got my profile?

''I'll be making huge dropgaps on my king while you will be lying on the floor with no teeth from hub skipping.''

whos laughing now.

Edited by Joe_Elding