Hey Am Sam

new_to_trials

Hey iam sam, i never really told you lot about me when i frist came on to this forum as all i was looking for was a trails bike. And i have one it has taken be six month of waiting and looking and around now i have it just waiting on my new echo cranks and freewheel.Bye the way its an onza t-bird

http://photobucket.com/albums/c72/trialsbo...nt=aa231c18.jpg

what you think need bits doing to it.

And about me

iam sam lewis i come form hertfordshire in tring riding for one day had been riding for 3 year downhill and 4x and dirtjuming. Now i have my bike iam hopeing to be as much use on this forum to help orther poeple and for you lot to help.

Thanks for ready the topic

sam

Edited by new_to_trials

Hey Sam and welcome, I see you managed to get your bike in the end then, have fun on it and good luck.

I'm afraid i can't give much advice, because i have only just started myself.

Thanks, -Jax-

Edited by -Jax-

Hey Sam and welcome, I see you managed to get your bike in the end then, have fun on it and good luck.

I'm afraid i can't give much advice, because i have only just started myself.

Thanks, -Jax-

[/quote

Same here but after beening on here for over 6month i have learn a lot about trials by reading chit chat and making new freind.

sam

HI,

Nice to see even more riders joining, Just finish bike and it will look PIMP ( ish )

Hope to ride with you some day, all the best

Wilky

Thanks all the best to you two.Now getting viz grips in orange echo sliver cranks 04 ones andnew acs freewheel and fornt avid rake as i only like the rear maggy have a front v brakes much easyer to control the bike when its on its front wheel.

thanks for all the comments post more picture when it is do.

sam

• 2 years later...