Crank Arm

Alastair

hi, i stupidly rode my bike with a loose crank due to laziness, so now my left middleburn crank is buggared, its rounded off on one edge on the bit that slides onto the BB arm so it spins as u pedel slightly.

Does anyone know where i could buy one crank arm eg what websites.

Thanks

Al

i have a different opinion on that matter.... <_<

why because it's not owned by pros wich you can hug and get off over as your not quite right in the head. whats wrong with tarty? they know WAY WAY WAY more about trials than you, and they are really helpful and honnest. they're intrested in whats best for the customer not themselves, so if they think you'd be better off getting something from another company they wouldn't hesitate to tell you.

Mike!!!!

why because it's not owned by pros wich you can hug and get off over as your not quite right in the head. whats wrong with tarty? they know WAY WAY WAY more about trials than you, and they are really helpful and honnest. they're intrested in whats best for the customer not themselves, so if they think you'd be better off getting something from another company they wouldn't hesitate to tell you.

Mike!!!!

agreed

If the cranks arm is not to bad if you get a hot pan of boiling water put it in there the metal will be come bigger then put it on you cranks do the bolt up really hard and its will be fine work for me you may have to do this two or more times to get it to work but after that its works fine...Hope this helps you.

All that happens is the meatal goes out then when cooled down goes even smaller then it all ready was bye a couple of mm.

sam

Edited by new_to_trials