Exeter Street And Natural Ride

Matt_Tupman

Has been a while since we've had a big ride down South (ok it was a few weeks back :$ )

Plan is to meet up in Exter around 10 at MegaBowl, which is very near to the St Davids or St Micheal trian station can't remember which.

We ride some street <_< (i know it was hard for me to say that!) then around 4ish we drive to Souton industial estate and go to the park and ride, to ride on all the rock there. None of you have been there before but there is about 30 plus mini sized rocks concreated into the middle of a carpark :P trials heaven!

Just put your name down if your planning on coming and i'm sure i'll catch most of you on msn.

Matt

Edited by Matt_Tupman

Department of transport here! im most defo up fo this!

I got a few lines i wana do in exeter, wat good timing!

Tuppers how long does it take to get to this place none of us have been before?

Is andrie and joe out?

PIEface

Department of transport here! im most defo up fo this!

I got a few lines i wana do in exeter, wat good timing!

Tuppers how long does it take to get to this place none of us have been before?

Is andrie and joe out?

PIEface

about 5-10 mins dependsing on traffic.

Joe will be not sure about Andrie as he's still in plaster

matt my love! you giving anyone a lift around? if not any chance you cpuld pick me up from the station and then blag a lift to the rocks as im going on train to free up some room in rickh's car for others.

whiteboy

Oh i see its liek that is it, i say ill pick u up as im driving rte past and take u to the rocks!

well fine go with tuptup! :P

Ok babe :wub:

B*tchs :lol:

Steve

Edited by SteveS

Oh i see its liek that is it, i say ill pick u up as im driving rte past and take u to the rocks!

well fine go with tuptup! :P

B*tchs :lol:

Steve

Nah you can take him i don't really like him <_<

I may have to take some of the locals

Anyone else thinging of coming? Tuanton and Plymouth riders speek to me!

Nah you can take him i don't really like him <_<

I may have to take some of the locals

Anyone else thinging of coming? Tuanton and Plymouth riders speek to me!

I dont like him either now, hell jsut have to walk, HEHEHE!

U can speak to me to, if tuptup is being flirty with you :lol:

Steve

NOTICE: My physio Si (Simon Lord) is meeting me in Exeter in the afternoon to check my ankles out. If anyone has any problems with bones or ligaments or tendons, etc (if you do you'll know the kind of thing I mean) get yerselves down here for a ride and Si can check you out as well. This is basically an offer of a free physio review from one of the best in the country. This guy has worked on Neil Tunnicliffe, Andrei Burton and myself so he knows his stuff.

Rich

Edited by karsonlevoret

NOTICE: My physio Si (Simon Lord) is meeting me in Exeter in the afternoon to check my ankles out. If anyone has any problems with bones or ligaments or tendons, etc (if you do you'll know the kind of thing I mean) get yerselves down here for a ride and Si can check you out as well. This is basically an offer of a free physio review from one of the best in the country. This guy has worked on Neil Tunnicliffe, Andrei Burton and myself so he knows his stuff.

Rich

My Cousin James is coming out to see if Si can sort out his random dislocating arm :P

Plymouth boys arn't coming! Scared to get on the train :-

The Alfa Romeo crew hey!! Yeah im coming down for def and i know that talking to lewis in the week he is aswell, As for Luke he normally goes anywhere he can scab a lift to aslong as he isnt riding in a comp on sunday! Im not sure about 10am Though it will most probably be nearer to 11! Its a Sunday n i have 2hours to drive and fanny about picking up people! Anyway see you there!

Kev

p.s My Alfa's better then Gregs! :P

p.p.s im not from street! Im from Trowbridge!

Me Alex, Chris and Jordan are gonna be heading down for ten. Steve, can we meet at St Davids at like ten or something 'cos I have no idea where megabowl is.

I think theres a few street/dirt riders coming aswell.

Si's meeting us at 2.30 outside SadPad, where the water gap is. (Y)

Cheers

Rich

p.s. Kev, your alfa has a bigger spoiler and thats it.

p.p.s Thats nothing to be proud of.

Edited by karsonlevoret

Me Alex, Chris and Jordan are gonna be heading down for ten. Steve, can we meet at St Davids at like ten or something 'cos I have no idea where megabowl is.

I think theres a few street/dirt riders coming aswell.

Si's meeting us at 2.30 outside SadPad, where the water gap is. (Y)

Cheers

Rich

p.s. Kev, your alfa has a bigger spoiler and thats it.

p.p.s Thats nothing to be proud of.

I havent got ur number anymore now Rich but im sure that Greg has or Lewis so we shall give u a call when were near then go from there!

Yes mine has got a bigger spoiler but it also has the MOMO interior,Alloys and a full genuine Alfa Zender kit! lol but thats enough about my Car I wanna ride!

see you soon

Kev

rich mate, no probs meet at st davids station, i no were it is and wat roads to take, i think lol! nah im sure i no how to get to it!

Leave a post here so i no ull be at St D's at 10!

PieMAN

Edited by SteveS