Video Editor?

mikebike

Windows movie maker is the only thing I can think off usless you "get" adobe.

Why not take a look on the adobe site I think you can download a free trial and if you like it you could acquire a coppy?

But all in all windows movie maker is simple and 100x easyer to use than adobe + free.

Sam

Windows movie maker is the only thing I can think off usless you "get" adobe.

Why not take a look on the adobe site I think you can download a free trial and if you like it you could acquire a coppy?

But all in all windows movie maker is simple and 100x easyer to use than adobe + free.

Sam

I have adope 6.5 but I don't know how to compress file. All my vid comes fu...ing Big. What settings do You use mate?

Cheers Mike

They are big as they are most likely DV AVI - pure digital video with very little compression.

A good place to start is the MPEG Encoder that comes with Premiere 6.5. Its pretty good and the settings you can choose from are quite self-explanitory in terms of the quality you will get from them.

File > Export Timeline > Adobe MPEG Encoder

Hope this helps, best of luck (Y)

Jonny.

They are big as they are most likely DV AVI - pure digital video with very little compression.

A good place to start is the MPEG Encoder that comes with Premiere 6.5. Its pretty good and the settings you can choose from are quite self-explanitory in terms of the quality you will get from them.

File > Export Timeline > Adobe MPEG Encoder

Hope this helps, best of luck (Y)

Jonny.

Thanks Jonny (Y)

Old, Simple Windows Movie Maker (Y)

It minght be old and crap but It dose the job doesn't it. :)

Phil

OK, How do you take out the jpeg and www.jpg.com tag inside the video? :( The videos I try to compile just come up with all that tag staying on screen. Is there an option to take it out?

Guys, you might wanna try out some of the following for Adobe-style stuff without the irritation (Adope doesn't support half the compression types and formats out there, these ones do):

Video Edit Magic

Ulead Media Studio

Ulead Video Studio (dumbed-down version of above)

X-Video converter - converts between most formats, so you can compress yer vidz if you have to use Adope. I'm currently messing about with Video Edit Magic at the mo...we'll see how it turns out.