Koxx Levelboss

Callum Trialsin

hi,

I've been offered a koxx levelboss (long) frame and I was just wondering if its worth me getting it or getting a t-pro frame or any other frames. Money isnt a problem because the koxx frame will be about £99 (second hand).

I'm not really a begginer problably a intermediate rider so it wont have to take alot of drops going wrong or anything like that (hopefully :ermm: ).

thanks

Callum

Hmm... I have heard some bad things about Koxx frames. I can't quite remenber them, but I think someone said something about them snaping after a year or so... :blink:

Hope I sort of helped,

Sam

That is definately not true, I had my levelboss for a year and 10months and I put it through a fair bit of punishment and its still riding perfect now for the guy I sold it to.

So definately take it I was at intermediate level when I got mine and it helped my riding progress a lot and very fast. (Y)

Hope I have helped

That is definately not true, I had my levelboss for a year and 10months and I put it through a fair bit of punishment and its still riding perfect now for the guy I sold it to.

So definately take it I was at intermediate level when I got mine and it helped my riding progress a lot and very fast. (Y)

Hope I have helped

yer my mate got a koxx levelboss and it gota crack

might be able to sort you out with a t-pro

Ok... Maybe, maybe not.:huh:

I don't know mate, sorry. :-