Limewire

trialsinchris

hi im wondering if any of you can help me, everytime i go on limewire nothing happens, when i click connect it freezes and if i search for something then nothing comes up just keeps saying searching however long i leave it. (N) so im wondering if any of you know what to do or if you had this problem.

cheers

chris

LMAO you dont have to pay for limewire pro if you have a peer to peer file sharing program ;)

and by the way limewire doesnt get you viruses, ive had it for 2 years now and its perfectly fine, go for limewire pro it is the best. and i had the problem of not connecting when i first got it but just wait for about a week and it will go to exelent connection

Clawz

and you cant say that limewire gives viruses becuase bearshares doesnt either its the people you download stuff off who give you the viruses so it doesnt really matter who you use just virus scan all the files you download before you open them then you will be fine (Y)

you have to pay for limewire pro. bearshare doesnt give virases its limewire that does. i uninstalled everything then redownloaded it. hope this helps.

You are suppose to pay for limewire pro, but if you download limewire, then search for the program limewire pro (in limewire), then you can get it for free,it worked for me. :-

you have to pay for limewire pro. bearshare doesnt give virases its limewire that does. i uninstalled everything then redownloaded it. hope this helps.

I got a virus from bearshare and had to wipe everything from my computer! (N) Whereas limewire tells me if the files corrupted. :)

You are suppose to pay for limewire pro, but if you download limewire, then search for the program limewire pro (in limewire), then you can get it for free,it worked for me. :-

and me lol

although i tend to use bit torrent with azureus mostly its way better

Edited by monkey gav