Newcomer -.-

Expressions

Hey folks!

I'm new to the forum and just thought I would introduce myself! I'm from Mansfield, Nottinghamshire! Haven't been riding long, Looking to sell my current bike and start up again! Erm.... Not much more to say, Unnesacery but had to stared somewhere ^_^

Anyway Cheers!

Edited by Expressions

Kool welcome to trials-forum mate, keep poting good thing's and you will be validated in no time (Y)

What do you ride and what are you looking for?

rickyb

This post is no better than most of the other posts which people post when they join.

also I advise that you don't put your E-mail address on the forum like that, there a some programs which scan forums for E-mail addressses.

welcome to t' forum enjoy your stay, and post constructivley.

Mike!!!

Kool welcome to trials-forum mate, keep poting good thing's and you will be validated in no time (Y)

What do you ride and what are you looking for?

rickyb

Cheers Bud, I ride a old battered Brisa, I hate it! I understand that their is no For Sale/Wanted Topics, And im not asking but I'm looking for a Onza T-Mag Old One Or T-Master, Anything is considered though if I do look!

Cheers

This post is no better than most of the other posts which people post when they join.

also I advise that you don't put your E-mail address on the forum like that, there a some programs which scan forums for E-mail addressses.

welcome to t' forum enjoy your stay, and post constructivley.

Mike!!!

kkk i hope your name isn't meant to be racist (N) ... to exercise the rights of the ku klux klan, is now illegal!!!

I love it when validated people come into the New Members Chat and treat them like dirt!! So savage, absolutely no need for it, and what you on about "KKK"?

Enjoy T-F, been the best resource of good info and help for me for a few months now.

Stu :turned:

I love it when validated people come into the New Members Chat and treat them like dirt!! So savage, absolutely no need for it, and what you on about "KKK"?

Enjoy T-F, been the best resource of good info and help for me for a few months now.

Stu :turned:

I love it how they sound like they have the IQ of a 4 year old, Silly people.

Cheers bud!