Newcastle-under Lyme

zoo

Sunday the 12th of february me and a friend will be riding at newcastle-under lyme,If people post on here who will be able to come we will organize where to meet and what time.....The ride is next weekend.

zoo x x x

P.S After we have ridden newcastle we can move onto hanley afterwards if people want to.

Edited by zoo

There is stoke station that me and trialslord could ride you to newcastle from,but it is a bit of a trek,and im not sure how much it would cost because ive never been on a train,would be ace if you came man (Y) ..sorryi couldn't be of any real help,maybe somebody who has been on a train knows roughly how much they are.

zoo x x x

yeh, i should be there to ride, come on lads there's going be some good riders there who some of you may know from the nottingham ride like Dave moores, Jim Taylor, Tom Amesbury, etc. Come oakley and meridith should be an ace ride, your zona lokks alot nicer so i would like a little looky.

Dan !

Come on lads you know you want to.

fuk your mates off and ride with us on saturday :> we will have a decent ride trust. I would only be able to ride for an hour on the sunday :< we can ride castle and then hanley on the saturday and it will be an allday thing. COME ON LADS WE NEED A DECENT RIDE ROUND HERE. only been notts for a decent ride and i want a local one. :rolleyes:

let me know mooresy ^_^

P.S there will be no trains on the sunday so its easyer for everyone on saturday

Edited by mooresy