Tyke Trial Round1

Waynio

B)-->

QUOTE(Josh B @ Feb 22 2006, 06:15 PM)

Is my mate ok riding a gu 20'' mite be a stupid question, No bash plate if any one is wondering.

Also how do we get comfirmation barabra has recived our forms/money.

Yay sun

josh ..

just turn up and all will be well have faith in the post office. We will sort it out.

How many beginer and how many novice riders are gonna show up. How hard do you want me (John P) to set it out for you.

See you all there. Hope you have got your long johns you might need em. Have a great day and good luck to you all, I am sure I am speaking on behalf of us all at Tyke Trial.

John and Rob Pea B)

How many beginer and how many novice riders are gonna show up. How hard do you want me (John P) to set it out for you.

set them out as norm John that would be your best bet. That way it helps the young ones (Like your Robbie) to improve and push themselves (Y)

that way in a few years the Brits will dominate the world of trials!

set them out as norm John that would be your best bet. That way it helps the young ones (Like your Robbie) to improve and push themselves (Y)

that way in a few years the Brits will dominate the world of trials!

Yes lets hope so eh. Cheers (Y)

there was some true yorkshire grit going down in keighley on sunday night the wee nipper was ripping it apart!!!!! sorting out owt that stood in his way (Y) top bannana!!!!

Waynio.....................

ye fruity im sure il be observing for a bit, altho i cant use a puncher cos i cant grip anything with my left hand :P haha

there was some true yorkshire grit going down in keighley on sunday night the wee nipper was ripping it apart!!!!! sorting out owt that stood in his way (Y) top bannana!!!!

Waynio.....................

ye fruity im sure il be observing for a bit, altho i cant use a puncher cos i cant grip anything with my left hand :P haha

I,m sure you can use your right hand , if you catch my drift !!!! :$

I,m sure you can use your right hand , if you catch my drift !!!! :$

LMAO please say that wasnt you Robbie and that was your filthy minded father?

Tell you what Wayne, see how many observers come forward and if there are enough ill stick with you on your section and do the punching, be better than sat on a section on me tod

Also a chance to do some catching up

Edited by fruitbat

ye sounds good fruitbat (Y):) we will sort it out dude.

yes it was "john" n not robbie robbie doesnt n wont think like that for another good few years yet!!! his mind is set on trials, trials is his mind and how his mind works, he doesnt have dreams he does back hops!!! :D hehe.

Waynio........................

B)-->

QUOTE(Josh B @ Feb 22 2006, 06:15 PM)

Is my mate ok riding a gu 20'' mite be a stupid question, No bash plate if any one is wondering.

Also how do we get comfirmation barabra has recived our forms/money.

Yay sun

josh ..

I have a zoo with no bash and i enter comps so its ok.

Are we Skiing up at Addingham? or has the snow not reached you yet.

We are white over here & will be dissapointed if the trial will be cancelled. :(

yeah peeps, you got any snow? we got a suprise 10km snow ride yesterday when we were expecting a chilled (but not that chilled) xc ride...

meh - maybe i'll just ride it anyway, snows quite grippy if its powder...

yeah peeps, you got any snow? we got a suprise 10km snow ride yesterday when we were expecting a chilled (but not that chilled) xc ride...

meh - maybe i'll just ride it anyway, snows quite grippy if its powder...

Keeps trying to snow, but lovely sunshine at the moment!

Glad to here that Barbara, hope it shines on Sunday! (Y)

Just type in Addingham, should be posted from the roundabout anyway. (Y)

i'm up tomorrow setting out wi wayne. Weather set to be cold but sunny on Sunday all being well. Call me or see you all there.

jp

has anyone got a pair of shorts i can borrow for sunday? i'm now in sheffield and have my tights with me to wear under shorts but dont want to scare eveyone on sunday at the sight of my lycra clad arse hopping over rocks.

size 30/32" or bigger with a draw string

i'll buy you a pint in return (or a can of coke if your under 18)

cheers all. see you there

tom