Tyke Trial Round1

Waynio

Yes inter is to easy for you Kyle.

Another newbie question to the tyke trial scene im affaraid Waynio:

Can i send cash to Barbara ?

Annual membership for me in hope ill improve at ye old natural over the season.

Hope to see some familar faces (Y)

Just thought i would let people know and also ask who will be going?

first competition of the year at addingham hopefully will be as good as the Fun trial we had at the new quarry in oakworth we used last month.

There will be a food van there this time (Y):) so there will be hot chocolate/tea/coffee and also a few butties the be had too. that was the main concern from the last event that most spectators just said they could have done with a buttie van.

Waynio.........................

yes im coming, cant wait, cya there. :D

i'm deffo going to this trial, addingham is mint............

also less mud than oakworth... :D

ash

Trust you to worry about mud u puff mallet! The mud at oakworth was really fun :D I should be there (not caring about the mud if it rains). Infact bring on the snow! You better keep hold of your bike closely mallet otherwise it may get a bit of excess mud to contend with :-:shifty::pirate:

B)-->

QUOTE(Josh B @ Feb 19 2006, 08:39 PM)

Is it ?

i dont mean that the trial best be safe.... i ment i'd better check that i am allowed to enter with a single speed bike... dont want to make the 2 hour journey for nothing :(

thanks for clearing my issue about SS set up :D see you all there :thumbsup:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Josh B @ Feb 19 2006, 08:39 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Is it ?

i dont mean that the trial best be safe.... i ment i'd better check that i am allowed to enter with a single speed bike... dont want to make the 2 hour journey for nothing :(

thanks for clearing my issue about SS set up :D see you all there :thumbsup:

I think he meant that you stated it was a fun trial, when as Walker has already cleared up it isn't. Its a championship trial

fruitbat let me know if you want to go, il give you a lift up.

i wont be riding as iv got a knakerd fingaaaaaaaaaa, but if you want to go up (if work lets fruity) il pick you up and take you up, as il probably be observing or going round with some of the lads.

Waynio...........................

fruitbat let me know if you want to go, il give you a lift up.

i wont be riding as iv got a knakerd fingaaaaaaaaaa, but if you want to go up (if work lets fruity) il pick you up and take you up, as il probably be observing or going round with some of the lads.

Waynio...........................

Hell yes im going, managed to get that day off work. Not riding but just want a day out, catch up and all that, hopefully wont be observing but if the duty calls (Y)

Cheers wayne but i got a lift arranged with Bucky, any probs with that ill let you know

See you there

Frooty