Would A Mtb Chris King Fit On My 2006 Zoo Python?

aff1e

How ever the Chris King BMX rear hub is made up by a BMX axle, Classic drive shell and a then the drive shell that is used on a Chis King Single Speed hub rear.

You colud modify the drive shell, if it's an alloy one not such a big loss doing so, i've a few here non modded if you want to try. Steel drive one be nice but i dunno if i'd want to or not do the mod to one again, how ever i did do it on my Singlespeed. Fitetd a steal drive shell.

So just to rephase Nope mods are 110mm rear end spacing and MTB is 135mm

Hope you haven't ordered one thinking it'll fit mate due to someone saying it will

hi i was wondering if a chris king mtb hub would fit on my 2006 zoo python as my friend is selling one thanks affie

tom i've already told you, no it wont fit..... if you want a king hub for your mod you WILL need to buy the king BMX hub... dont go trying to modify a mtb to fit a mod, it will damage things and/or be a waste of money as after you've purchased parts + a hub to mess with you may aswell of just bought a BMX one without the hassle

Yeah it will fit (Y)

:mellow:(N) go on, go buy 1 and find out..... you might find out the shocking truth

Edited by street trials rider

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ MY POST YOU SAD LITTLE PEOPLE

BMX hub is made from

Classic hub shell, the Road, MTB and Tandem verasion is all the same, there is one type of Classic hub shell just differnt hole drillings for spokes and color. Right, good..f**k me

Drve shell thats is used on a Chris King Single Spedd Rear Hub. It's made only for the SS hub and BMX hub nothing eles. It'll fit the Classic, ISO, Diskotech hub shell as they all use the same drive system being the Panted King Rink Drive. Christ you thick

Axles, right tons of em. BMX is made for BMX. 110mm spacing, and the right dia for the dropouts okay. MTB is 135mm, Road 130mm and Tandem is 145mm. King do an STD xc which is xc style and a HD which is ideal for trials but we aint to use it, meh.

They do the following

STD AXLE it's one length, it's long enough to fit through the hub to the non drive side where the bearing adjuster get screwed on and then the folloing part of the axle. IE,

Main Axle 116mm long

2nd part of axle 14mm

Bearing adjuster 5mm

-----------------------------

135mm got it?

Hd are full length and all one part and the bearing coller slides down it and scews on to the axle and hub.

BMX again is the same as the HD

If non of you so called King experts and tech heads don't get it i will take pics of all the Kings i have here to show what to do though it's so easy not to be wrong.

It's not even 9am yet and you've wound me up, pissed me off thinking your it with the knowleg and this guy is uber lost on it.

Belive thats Monty being not jiged correctly. it's an easy one to fix and will help you build some pecks up for the birds.

Take frame in hand on the dropouts

Pull them apart like hell

Shoulder baldes and top back will burn and hurt

Hold for 30 seconds

Job done

Tech name, DIY flayring of the rear end spacing.

It works...trust

Belive thats Monty being not jiged correctly. it's an easy one to fix and will help you build some pecks up for the birds.

Take frame in hand on the dropouts

Pull them apart like hell

Shoulder baldes and top back will burn and hurt

Hold for 30 seconds

Job done

Tech name, DIY flayring of the rear end spacing.

It works...trust

Or just buy a CK BMX hub, like you are s'posed to!!

Deary me... The answer is no, don't buy it.

If you really want a Chris King, get a BMX hub from somewhere..

Or... Move to 26"..

Mat